Hire Me, Sam Solomon
Chances are you will not finish reading this page. It is completely understandable. There are so many distractions available it makes it difficult to get a clear message across.
So, how do you deliver a message in a world full of distractions? That is where I come in.
My name is Sam. A public relations major at Auburn University, I created a startup, FRUGGL, and several other web-based projects in my free time. I have a strong background in market testing and digital marketing. Alternatively, I study the parallels between education and entrepreneurship.
The company with the most innovative people is the one that has an edge.
Here’s how hiring me will help you get that edge.
- I’m a Communicator. Speaking, writing, tweeting – My interpersonal skills allow me to communicate with individuals on all levels through all mediums.
- I have an Entrepreneurial Mindset. As a former startup founder I know how to properly test ideas to create the most value with the least resources.
- I’m a Self-Starter. I am a self-taught web developer, photographer and graphic designer.
- I play well with others. Strong professional relationships are essential to productivity, and I enjoy cultivating them.
- I am an Idea Man. I’m constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to help my clients and organization.
What my former colleagues are saying about me.
In addition to the website, Sam has provided valuable leadership to our members through his academic excellence and involvement. – Tyler Stephens
… he would always give a response that reflected both his breadth of knowledge as well as his intelligence. – Light Townsend
He encouraged me and helped make the office a fun place. – Ellison Langford
Sam Solomon is a name you will hear again. – Lindsey Davidson
We should get in touch.
If you are still reading this consider contacting me, perhaps you know someone that can use my talents, or would like to comment on my campaign.